- The post Sidney Powell Discusses Lawfare on Cowboy Logic appeared first on Defending The Republic.
- The post Michigan Court Rejects Effort to Disqualify Donald Trump appeared first on Defending The Republic.
- The post Democrats’ off-year election wins mask underlying vulnerabilities appeared first on Defending The Republic.
- The post Community colleges and trade schools are largely void of Israel-Hamas protests appeared first on Defending The Republic.
- The post Democrats Will Clean San Francisco for Dictators but Not Voters appeared first on Defending The Republic.
- The post Tens of Thousands Rally for Israel in DC, Crying ‘Never Again’ appeared first on Defending The Republic.
- The post Wichita Elects a Libertarian Mayor – Wow!! appeared first on Defending The Republic.
- The post Soros-Backed Prosecutor Faces Potential Criminal, Civil Charges appeared first on Defending The Republic.
- The post Republicans Score Huge Win in Virginia As Soros-Backed Commonwealth’s Attorney Goes Down in Flames appeared first on Defending The Republic.
- Republican Kristy Marmorato wins Bronx City Council seat, defeating incumbent Democrat Marjorie VelazquezThe post Republican Kristy Marmorato wins Bronx City Council seat, defeating incumbent Democrat Marjorie Velazquez appeared first on Defending The Republic.
I will say this: based on the memorandum put forth by this group of traitors. They state that what took place in DC was a violation of our Constitution, however, THEY have allowed the most egregious violation in the history of our Country to take place and done NOTHING.
By allowing election interference which involved treason at the highest levels of our government, working along side foreign countries, to change the outcome of an election – OUR election – and put forth a government that is not FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE – THEY have violated their oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States from enemies both foreign and domestic.
Now – IF THAT isn’t a violation of our Constitution I don’t know what is. It certainly isn’t a bunch of Patriots standing up for ourselves in DC against a tyrannical government as that is EXACTLY what our forefathers told us we should do.
Know this, “IF” POTUS allows this and does not take action – WE THE PEOPLE must stand up immediately and take this Country back.
For God and Country.
MilSpec Ops Monkey
First Lady Melania Trump: Our Path Forward
Like all of you, I have reflected on the past year and how the invisible enemy, Covid-19, swept across our beautiful country. All Nations have experienced the loss of loved ones, economic pain, and the negative impacts of isolation.
As your First Lady, it has been inspiring to witness firsthand what the people of our great Nation will do for one another, especially when we are at our most vulnerable.
With nearly every experience I have had, I found myself carrying many individual’s stories home with me in my heart.
Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbitt, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Roseanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.
I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.
Our Nation must heal in a civil manner. Make no mistake about it, I absolutely condemn the violence that has occurred on our Nation’s Capitol. Violence is never acceptable.
As an American, I am proud of our freedom to express our viewpoints without persecution. It is one of the paramount ideals which America is fundamentally built on. Many have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect that right. With that in mind, I would like to call on the citizens of this country to take a moment, pause, and look at things from all perspectives.
I implore people to stop the violence, never make assumptions based on the color of a person’s skin or use differing political ideologies as a basis for aggression and viciousness. We must listen to one another, focus on what unites us, and rise above what divides us.
It is inspiring to see that so many have found a passion and enthusiasm in participating in an election, but we must not allow that passion to turn to violence. Our path forward is to come together, find our commonalities, and be the kind and strong people that I know we are.
Our country’s strength and character have revealed themselves in the communities that have been impacted by natural disasters and throughout this terrible pandemic that has affected all of us. The common thread in all of these challenging situations is American’s unwavering resolve to help one another. Your compassion has shown the true spirit of our country.
As I said over the summer, it is these defining moments that we will look back and tell our grandchildren that through empathy, strength, and determination, we were able to restore the promise of our future. Each of you are the backbone of this country. You are the people who continue to make the United States of America what it is, and who have the incredible responsibility of preparing our future generations to leave everything better than they found it.
It has been the honor of my lifetime to serve as your First Lady. I want to thank the millions of Americans who supported my husband and me over the past 4 years and shown the incredible impact of the American spirit. I am grateful to you all for letting me serve you on platforms which are dear to me.
Most importantly, I ask for healing, grace, understanding, and peace for our great Nation.
Every day let us remember that we are one Nation under God. God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.
- The White House LogoFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMarch 24, 2022Readout of President Biden's Meeting with NATO Secretary General Jens StoltenbergPresident Joseph R. Biden, Jr. met today with Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization ahead of the extraordinary NATO Summit to address Russia's unprovoked and unjustified invasion of Ukraine. They discussed the unity and […]
- President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. met today with Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) ahead of the
- Vice President Harris Announces Additional Steps in Response to the to the President’s Executive Order to Promote Access to Voting Since their first
- The White House LogoFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMarch 24, 2022Fact Sheet: Biden-Harris Administration Releases Report on Native American Voting RightsVice President Harris Announces Additional Steps in Response to the to the President's Executive Order to Promote Access to VotingSince their first days in office, President Biden and Vice President Harris have prioritized strengthening our democracy and taken […]
- Email: Statement by Press Secretary Jen Psaki on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's Ballistic Miss…The White House LogoFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMarch 24, 2022Statement by Press Secretary Jen Psaki on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's Ballistic Missile LaunchThe United States strongly condemns the Democratic People's Republic of Korea for its test of a long-range ballistic missile. On March 10 th, the United States Government publicly released information that the DPRK's […]
- WH.gov: Statement by Press Secretary Jen Psaki on the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea’s Ballistic Missile LaunchThe United States strongly condemns the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) for its test of a long-range ballistic missile. On March 10th,
- WH.gov: Statement by Deputy National Security Advisor for International Economics Daleep Singh on Russia’s Plans to Partially Re-Open Stock MarketWhat we’re seeing is a charade: a Potemkin market opening. After keeping its markets closed for nearly a month, Russia announced it will only allow 15% of
- Email: Statement by Deputy National Security Advisor for International Economics Daleep Singh on Russia's P…What we're seeing is a charade: a Potemkin market opening. After keeping its markets closed for nearly a month, Russia announced it will only allowThe White House LogoFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMarch 24, 2022Statement by Deputy National Security Advisor for International Economics Daleep Singh on Russia's Plans to Partially Re-Open Stock MarketWhat we're seeing is a charade: […]
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMarch 23, 2022DAILY GUIDANCE FOR THE VICE PRESIDENT FORTHURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2022At 12:00 PM EST, the Vice President will deliver virtual remarks at the one-year commemoration of the President's Executive Order on Promoting Access to Voting. The Vice President's remarks will be streamed live at whitehouse.gov/live.
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMarch 23, 2022Statement by Vice President Kamala Harris on the Passing of Secretary Madeleine AlbrightMadeleine Albright gave so much of her life to public service – always with intelligence, strength, and conviction. She never forgot her family's journey to this country and what America meant to them. Every day, she advocated for people […]